Responsibilities and Services
The Department of Human Resources provides employment-related services to current employees, managers, and the job-seeking public. We provide information regarding employment opportunities and assist with obtaining county government employment.
Once employed, our responsibilities include employee relations, position classification, benefits, risk management, training and development, performance evaluation, and pay and leave.
To develop and administer policies, programs, and systems to support the efficient, effective and lawful use of the county's personnel resources.
Anonymous Suggestion Box
We value your comments and suggestions regarding our programs, policies, and customer service and appreciate your time and response. We want to hear from you! Online Department of Human Resources Suggestion Box
- Email for general inquiries or 410-535-1600 ext. 2359
- Email for applicant inquiries or 410-535-1600 ext. 2401
- Email for benefit inquiries or 410-535-1600 ext. 2257
- Email for safety and risk management inquiries or 410-535-1600 ext. 8530
- Email Dina M. Davis PHR, Human Resources Deputy Director (Administrative Services and Risk Management) 410-535-1600 ext. 2382
- Email Dave Carpenter PHR, Senior Human Resources Analyst (Benefits) 410-535-1600 ext. 2802
- Email Dan Baker, Safety Officer 410-535-1600 ext. 2560
- Email Ellen Simpson, Risk Manager 410-535-1600 ext. 2421