Calvert County Parks and Recreation (CCPR) operates the Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center in Prince Frederick, a indoor year round facility, and two outdoor seasonal pools - Cove Point Park Pool in Lusby and Kings Landing Pool in Huntingtown.
Attention: Inflatable water wings, boats and other vests will no longer be permitted to be used at any Calvert County Parks and Recreation swimming pool unless they are Coast Guard Approved as a personal flotation device (PFD). Please check the label of any floatation device to determine that it meets this requirement.
If inclement weather is in the forecast, please call any of our aquatics facilities for delay or closure information.
- Annual Pass - Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Daily Admission - All patrons entering the facility must pay the daily admission rate regardless if they are swimming unless they are accompanying a participant in a parks and recreation program (i.e. swim lessons and swim team).
- Household - Includes those who permanently reside at a residence or house, up to five people. Households do not include home day cares, baby sitters or any other places of business or group of people
- Swim/Punch Pass - Valid for 20 admissions at HAC or 10 admissions at CPPP or KLP; only valid at facility for which it is purchased. Expires one year from date of purchase or end of summer season at CPPP or KLP.
- Summer Pass - Valid from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Monday.
- Winter Pass - Valid from the Tuesday of Labor Day through the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Pass is prorated at the time of purchase.
** Children 12 years and younger require supervision by a responsible person at least 18 years old. Children 5 and younger require in-pool supervision by a responsible person at least 18 years old.