Calvert County Family Network (CCFN)
The Calvert County Family Network (CCFN) is a Local Management Board (LMB). LMBs operate in each Maryland jurisdiction, partnering with county leadership, public and private agencies and businesses to build communities in which all children and families thrive. For more information visit the Maryland Governor's Office for Children website.
CCFN uses grant funds to perform the following functions:
- Fiscal Management
- Allocate resources in response to demonstrated community needs
- Manage funding received from state and federal agencies
- Pursue development of additional funding
- Establish methods for evaluation
- Evaluate programs for compliance and outcomes
- Manage information systems
- Monitor services
- Complete community needs assessments
- Eliminate duplication of services
- Identify resources
- Plan and develop new services
- Public Awareness
- Encourage public awareness and legislative attention and support on issues related to children and families.
- Promote public awareness of existing services to shift focus to prevention / early intervention.
CCFN and County Government
The CCFN board of directors is appointed by the Board of County Commissioners and serves in an advisory capacity. The CCFN board consists of representatives from social and health-related agencies, business leaders, private providers of human services and citizens. CCFN's administrative staff report to the director of the Calvert County Department of Community Resources.
- 3 p.m. quarterly on the fourth Monday of February, May, August and November
- Community Resources Building
30 Duke Street
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
- Minutes are available upon request by emailing Julie Mashino.